Why do fish live in saltwater????

  • Thread starter Thread starter russell13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don’t get it :(

I know, it was horrible. And after I posted my giant cheezy sign

It was supposed to be that pirates always say arghhh, but really it was sea.

It sounds worse now when I explain it, yikes.

How about this non fish one..

Man driving his car with his arm hanging out the window gets in and accident. His arm gets cut off. Another guy saw the arm laying in the road with a Rolex watch on it. He took the arm and ran. The police caught up to him and arrested him

Guess what he was charged with,

Armed robbery..

BC2B47AC-5DC4-446B-AE0D-178F6BF42F5B.gif
 
I know, it was horrible. And after I posted my giant cheezy sign

It was supposed to be that pirates always say arghhh, but really it was sea.

It sounds worse now when I explain it, yikes.

How about this non fish one..

Man driving his car with his arm hanging out the window gets in and accident. His arm gets cut off. Another guy saw the arm laying in the road with a Rolex watch on it. He took the arm and ran. The police caught up to him and arrested him

Guess what he was charged with,

Armed robbery..

View attachment 1104521

Pirate joke was a flop but that armed robbery one made up for it lol.

If u like non-fish cheesy jokes... What do you call an Italian with a rubber toe?

Roberto so bad it’s good Hahahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new