Why do i keep getting theses popups? ( site related)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RockRash
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Same for me I tried everything nothing worked. Although I will say the last 4 or 5 hours I haven't had a problem. So maybe it fixed? Hopefully lol.
Still Oops errors for me this morning. Later today I'll get out the laptop. It's brand new and this Chromebook is old and outdated... like me. :face-with-rolling-eyes:

Maybe I should call the helpdesk.
 
Any updates on how things are going now?
 
Any updates on how things are going now?
I'm still getting challenges and Oops errors on the Chromebook. I haven't tried my laptop yet, though. (I have a hate, hate relationship with windows)
 
Any updates on how things are going now?
I'm still having the same problem. Its seems to be intermittent. Sometimes I'm fine, other times its almost impossible to surf the sight. I've tried wifi on/off, I've reset the router. It just seems like it happens when it wants to. @revhtree
 
Hmmmm I don't know friends, but I think I've seen this kind of thing before.....

1741878915385.png
 
Sorry guys, I thought this would get ironed out easily :-(
 
Sorry guys, I thought this would get ironed out easily :-(
I have noticed this only seems to happen if I have a vpn turned on. not Sure if it's related or just a coincidence.
 
FWIW, I'm not using a VPN.
Same... its weird because I had this same problem on a different sight ( not a forum) today but no other. I'm starting to think it might be on our end. Have you had this problem any where else? Have you tried resetting your router?
 
Same... its weird because I had this same problem on a different sight ( not a forum) today but no other. I'm starting to think it might be on our end. Have you had this problem any where else? Have you tried resetting your router?
This is the only site I have a problem on. I did reboot the modem and router also. I don't use mu phone too much to read R2R, but when I have, I haven't had any problems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new