Why does it look like this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ~MD~Reefs~
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

~MD~Reefs~

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
355
Reaction score
289
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
So I added my first LPS several weeks ago and today I noticed it’s “loose”. What does this mean?

IMG_6763.jpeg
 
So I added my first LPS several weeks ago and today I noticed it’s “loose”. What does this mean?

IMG_6763.jpeg
Pic is quite dark but looks like a feeder polyp or even stinger which most euphyllia have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new