Why is my neon toadstool shedding so often?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquavaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquavaj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
762
Reaction score
431
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has shed once and is shedding again since I moved it 9 days ago. It only opened for like 2 days before this second shedding.
 
I changed my powerheads around a bit so let's see if it responds better now.
 
High nutrients as well will cause excessive shedding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new