Why is my trachyphillia acting strange

wasabi bean

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2024
Messages
319
Reaction score
88
Location
corsham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had it for around 3 months and it has always puffed up in the morning and stayed like it for the whole day, the last two days it has done this (see photo below) is this a bad sign or that it needs more light? I will post a pic of it now and what it normally looks like and what it will probably look like this afternoon

IMG_1637.jpeg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Or maybe it has too much flow, the only thing that happened recently was adding some more rock
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new