• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Why Lazy?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted some new zoas to replace some that had been eaten by a worm. After looking at reviews of places I had purchased from in the past, I was hesitant because some reviews mention zoa eating spiders and whatnot. I came across @Lazy coral house. I was impressed with the selection and placed an order. Lazy was in immediate contact with shipping information and sent a text when the package was delivered. Everything was very well packed and the heat pack was still warm. The corals opened immediately after being placed in a QT. The only reason I can think of why it is called Lazy's is because the polyps were not counted very well:)! The frags I received had more polyps than the descriptions said and a couple could be called colonies. The frags were clean, well encrusted with coralline and no pests or algae. I would highly recommend giving this place a try!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back