Why not... Gaming setup

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am a avid pc gamer and wanted somthing to step up my gaming setup..

I decided to get 2 of these and see if it makes me any better at Call of Duty... I need all the help i can get LOL.

20190718_150255.jpg
20190716_123700.jpg

A cool R2R logo would work well on the front :p.

dopey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I am with just dual monitors and a gamepad.

I pretty much only play one game though, off and on since it's launch. World of Warcraft. Excited(nervous) to play the relaunch of classic coming out next month!

Fortunately the tank is by the desk, so can game and see the reef at the same time :D

lbiminiblue

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two? Why did you get two? And is that meant for PC/console/both? Interesting setup to say the least

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I pretty much only play one game though, off and on since it's launch. World of Warcraft. Excited(nervous) to play the relaunch of classic coming out next month!

Fortunately the tank is by the desk, so can game and see the reef at the same time :D

One of the reasons I got this chair is to set up for the WOW launch :p. I multi box so will be fun

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two? Why did you get two? And is that meant for PC/console/both? Interesting setup to say the least

It will be for PC and the 2nd one I am giving away to a kid I know. He is a avid gamer and he is going to love it :).

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think those screens would be to close for me, that would kill my eyes.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Relaunch of classic say what?! What !!? Vanilla remastered but on blizzard servers or something?

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relaunch of classic say what?! What !!? Vanilla remastered but on blizzard servers or something?
It’ll be attached to your retail account on Blizzard servers. I don’t expect many players to finish out end level content when they realize it takes 2-3 months to level from 0-60. It took me 3 months on my first character and then another 2 months to get an epic mount. Back then I was considered a hardcore player, my guild at the time was #2 or #3 on the server I can’t remember, but the past 6 years I’m strictly casual playing maybe 1-2 hours a night, I have a 6yo son now.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’ll be attached to your retail account on Blizzard servers. I don’t expect many players to finish out end level content when they realize it takes 2-3 months to level from 0-60. It took me 3 months on my first character and then another 2 months to get an epic mount. Back then I was considered a hardcore player, my guild at the time was #2 or #3 on the server I can’t remember, but the past 6 years I’m strictly casual playing maybe 1-2 hours a night, I have a 6yo son now.
I use to be the same, the vanilla grind to 60 was insane, enjoyable, but insane. You sure felt like a baller once you got that epic mount though :) I loved the epic AV battles too, when people were super into it, so fun.

dopey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And here I am just playing the switch waiting for luigi's mansion 3.
Switch has been a great console. My partner is not a gamer..it's a perfect console. Great games to casually play on an evening. Mario kart, smash, party..even the Indy games can be quite good for cheap!

I've never been hardcore on consoles(read: I suck at consoles) so the switch is perfect. Never use it as a handheld tho.

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Switch has been a great console. My partner is not a gamer..it's a perfect console. Great games to casually play on an evening. Mario kart, smash, party..even the Indy games can be quite good for cheap!

I've never been hardcore on consoles(read: I suck at consoles) so the switch is perfect. Never use it as a handheld tho.

splatoon Is my call of duty

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back