Wi-Fi power strip recommendation

Supposedly you can do that through Google using routines. I will report back after I have tested it.

Yes you can set a schedule to turn on/off. You can also set a timer say when you need to turn off the skimmer for 4 hours after dosing and have it turn on.

You can set schedules or routines through the Kasa app, through Google, through Amazon Alexa. so yes, its easy to control these plugs through any number of means. I use all the above.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new