Wifi Adapter for Apex Jr.

new2reefin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered my Apex Jr. the other day and I'm wondering what people are using to connect it to the internet wirelessly. What adapters work the best and are the most reliable?
 
I would use a google search and see if that helps ya out more then here
 
I bought a NetGear one at Best Buy and it works great. Just make sure you don’t do any firmware updates wireless. I’ll take a pic when I get home. I just got my Apex Jr. too so we can trade ideas.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new