WIFI Temperature Sensor with Alerts

LittleMaui

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Wi-Fi temperature sensor with probe for my IM 25 gallon lagoon. Currently using LaCrosse alerts which is very unreliable. Any suggestions?

Urtoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef-pi. Raspberry pi with an inexpensive temperature probe(s). Email or text your phone for under $30 or so... and you can expand from there

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef-Pi is great if you are a DYI type. If not, look into Inkbird ITC-306A. It has WiFi and alarms when something goes wrong. You can get then for bit less than $40 on eBay

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This right here is the reason I got an APEX , I couldn’t find anything reliable, that inkbird has like a 2F temp swing before it registers which is too great imo

KenRexford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the Inkbird IBS-TH1 with the IBS-M1 reviewed on Reef Builders. I have one on my reef tank and one on my daughter’s freshwater tank. Great experience. I can get alerts if temp out of my set range anywhere in the world on my cell phone. The device saves temp data, so I can see min max average and chart for day/week/month for each tank, but the chart is not that useful because of range. Might be able to adjust but haven’t worked on that yet.

Back