• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wild multibar angelfish $80

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jam3s

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2009
Messages
507
Reaction score
52
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
IMG_8663.png
In
IMG_8662.png
Caught my other angel that’s nipping on coral's so going on sale. About 2.5 inches and eats like a pig. I’ve had it for around 9 months. See below for pics pick up with cash in 91011
 
Reducing price to $125! Local pickup only thank you for looking.
 
Last call before I bring it to LFS for credit. $80 for the fish!
 
Might have better luck if you changed the title to "Wild multibar angelfish" I think people see clownfish and don't realize what it really is.
 
Might have better luck if you changed the title to "Wild multibar angelfish" I think people see clownfish and don't realize what it really is.
that's what I was thinking
 
Great deal by the way for anyone looking to get this fish which has a reputation of being hard to feed. I've got one now for 3 years and a great fish.
 
Wow what an user error. I think I mixed my multibar and my bicinctus clown into one thread, the two fishes that I had to pull out of my DT. Thank you Largeangels and mfinn! Largeangels I've followed you since the RC days still really into wild clowns like Latz....:)
 
Someone should jump on this great deal. Here is mine of +3 years living with a pair of Mccullochi clownfish.

multibarr.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing! I used to have a pair of tank bred Mcc's. Another lifetime ago!
 
Those are beautiful fish.
 
Beautiful fish !
 
I did ship my other angelfish successfully. B-ridge if you're interested please pm me you'll have to pay for full shipping and box charges. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new