• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wild yellow tang pair & tangs

Item Price
$75 - $1300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KevinC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
634
Reaction score
427
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some fish, local pick up Brooklyn.

All fish are quarantined and established. Very slight aggression but they play nice.

Wild Yellow tang pair- $650 (they are truly a pair, will be aggressive to anything that looks like it if not big enough)

Hippo tang- $80

Powder blue- $120

Convict tang- $80

Blue face angel- $280

Rock beauty- $75

All tangs for $900.
 
Last edited:
How big are the Yellows. Will they hold up against a med Hippo
 
Blue face angel -available? Size and photo?
Selling some fish, local pick up Brooklyn.

All fish are quarantined and established. Very slight aggression but they play nice.

Wild Yellow tang pair- $650 (they are truly a pair, will be aggressive to anything that looks like it if not big enough)

Hippo tang- $80

Powder blue- $120

Convict tang- $80

Blue face angel- $280

Rock beauty- $75

All tangs for $900.
Selling some fish, local pick up Brooklyn.

All fish are quarantined and established. Very slight aggression but they play nice.

Wild Yellow tang pair- $650 (they are truly a pair, will be aggressive to anything that looks like it if not big enough)

Hippo tang- $80

Powder blue- $120

Convict tang- $80

Blue face angel- $280

Rock beauty- $75

All tangs for $900.
Blue face angel available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new