WiLL bE BuSy FoR a wHiLe....

Baby Matteo born last Saturday am (10-03-09)


muah!!!
Matteo3.jpg


sleeping buddies...
Matteo4.jpg

Marv ... ya're gettin' better as time goes ... a Big Congrats to you and the family!!
My two fav shots of the big brada and junior ... woot!!

Thx for sharing y'all!!

Paul
 
Awe Marv the new baby is so cute and of course little Evin!
 
Congrats Marvin!!!

Those pictures are wayyyyyyy cool. It got me a little teared up :) - I'm excited about our baby Girl that is on the way.

Have fun - I'm sure he'll keep you busy. I am, just from gearing up for her arrival!
 
again, thank you, thank you for the kind words... :)


Congrats Marvin!!!

Those pictures are wayyyyyyy cool. It got me a little teared up :) - I'm excited about our baby Girl that is on the way.

Have fun - I'm sure he'll keep you busy. I am, just from gearing up for her arrival!
thanks man... :)

good luck with the new arrival as well... make sure you guys bring everything to be comfortable for the 36hrs - 72 hrs stay at the hospital... :)
 
again, thank you, thank you for the kind words... :)



thanks man... :)

good luck with the new arrival as well... make sure you guys bring everything to be comfortable for the 36hrs - 72 hrs stay at the hospital... :)


I plan on it! We're planning on going all natural (no epidural and all that) so I imagine we will both be pretty worked after it is all said and done!!!
 
Congrat's Marvin to you and your family! I love the sleeping buddies pic!
 
Congrats Marvin!! What another beautiful baby! You have a beautiful family. My middle 2 children are 13 months apart and they are the best of friends. They take care of each other....it's real sweet. I bet they will be the same way. Hope you get to have some time at home with them. Hope your wife has a speedy recovery.
 
congrats! what a cutie. +1 love the picture of them sleeping together soooo cute.
 
Congrats Bro... You need a girl ;)...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new