Will it work will they place nice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funtrader
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Funtrader

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2023
Messages
101
Reaction score
25
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question i am sending the corals placement and I like the way this two look. I have read the frowspawn and scoly won't get along to much but do you think this is enough space in between each other? I can move the scoly more to the right or just completely look for a different spot.

20231103_141851.jpg
 
I've never kept scolys but frogspawn can reach much further than that.
 
too close if the frogspawn starts flailing stinger tentacles
 
I went ahead and moved the frogspawn and decided to add a small acan colony there. I think they will get along as none have long stingers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new