Will Molly Miller blennies bother feather dusters?

brittlestar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Messages
105
Reaction score
94
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an aiptasia problem. I've pretty much narrowed down my options to a molly miller blenny. The only issue is that my favorite thing in the hobby is feather dusters, and I have no idea how likely the blenny would be to leave mine alone. Thoughts?
 
Also, I have some knopia daisy polyps that I enjoy, would they be at risk?
 
I didn't have a feather duster when I had my molly miller, I got rid of my feather dusters because my other blennies kept going for them, blennies are mischievous fish IMO.

My molly miller did go for my rfa's, and if you look online it seems to be an issue for this fish, they seem to have a taste for rfa's. It was also a bully to my other fish. This fish was a bad experience for me, I was happy to get it out of the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new