Will my eel come out or die?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hiachi20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hiachi20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2018
Messages
151
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My eel has been inside of this rock for a day now. I'm considering live food for him but do you guys think that he will be so scared that he will not come out? I have moved the rock around a lot because I thought that he was stuck at first. Thank you!
343efbb3415ae3eb0e523385050007e4.jpg
 
If I do anything around my snowflakes home he seems to get a little skittish. He will hide and not eat for a week or two. This is perfectly normal imo. Just give home some time
 
If I do anything around my snowflakes home he seems to get a little skittish. He will hide and not eat for a week or two. This is perfectly normal imo. Just give home some time
He came out smh
 
1 day, lol. My dwarf golden went on a 6 week hunger strike. They are odd creatures
Yeah he's coming out now. The spot he was in before was just rediculous. I put that rock into the sump. Doesn't eat a while lot but it works for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new