Will NexGard Spectra work for Red bugs??

Studjunior

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
112
Reaction score
49
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like I have red bugs that have decimated most of my corals. I was not able to get my hands on Iterceptor. I was to get NexGard Spectra for dogs 30-60Kg. From what I can see they have the same active ingredient - Milbemycin oxime 30mg. Is this a viable alternative to treat my tank. How much do I need to a tank with total water volume of around 400G??

Thank you,
 
Nexgard spectra also has an insecticide in it. I wouldnt use it. It would most likely kill crabs, copepods, worms (good and bad). May also affect the nervous system in your fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new