Will this guy bounce?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PTXReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
4,842
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite mushroom so far! Will this guy bounce? Any tips on speeding up growth?

1599813426158.png


1599813464068.png
 
Looks like a JawBreaker and they usually do not bounce.

with that saidI have Yuma that bounce but aren’t bounce Yuma and I wouldn’t portray them as that. Certain lighting can cause mushrooms to have that “defect”.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new