Will this regrow into a new coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max447
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Max447

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
78
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a hairy mushroom coral, it came in bad condition and I thought it would not make it. To my surprise the mushroom survived. A bit of the mushroom and the rock it can on fell off and is now on my sand bed. I'm wondering weather or not this little piece will make a new mushroom. Here are the pics:

The original frag
665d1d6b4bc2a72061957fef58dcfdd5.jpg


The little piece that came off (notice it does not have a mouth)
f50ae0b27426d3578b4f7fe916b90381.jpg
 
too small to tell. But where there is flesh, there will be a mushroom:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new