William’s Cade S2 500

Wtyson254

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
555
Reaction score
410
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to upgrade my Red Sea Max Nano.

I looked at The Red Sea 170, and UNS R60, but ended up going with the Cade.

Tank: Cade S2 500 (Black)
Return: TBD
Light: Reefi Uno 2.0 plus tank mount
Skimmer: Tunze 9004
Algae reactor: Tunze
Controller: Hydros I think
Power head: ?
Alk/CA: Kalk for now

My Red Sea max nano below:

IMG_1881.jpeg
IMG_1879.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Love the anemones in your tank!
 
Ended up going a different direction, you can find my Ultum Nature Systems R60 build on here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new