WIN FREE SALT MIX!!! The Great Salt Give A Way, sponsored by Aqua Craft!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua Craft and Reef2Reef are proud to announce The Great Salt Mix Give A Way!!!!

AquaCraft Products has offered up not one, not two, not just 3 but [COLOR="#D"]Eighteen[/COLOR] 25 gallon bags of salt mix shipped to the doors of [COLOR="#D"]Eighteen[/COLOR] lucky winners!

562228_312004195555732_1083751664_n.jpg

Since this is the month of love with Valentines day right smack in the middle this contest is going to have a bit of the love theme!

This contest is going to be a bit different than some of the contests on Reef2Reef. You will have the opportunity to enter as many as 14 times. Please review the list below for each entry requirement.

Feb 1 and 2:
Visit | AquaCraft Products and post a link to something that you would love to have.

Feb 3 and 4:
Browse Reef2Reef and post a link to your favorite show off thread.

Feb 5 and 6
Post a pic of something you like from | AquaCraft Products to this thread.

Feb 7 and 8
Post a recent full tank shot of your own system in this thread.

Feb 9 and 10
Post a pic of something non reef related that they love to do or own etc.

Feb 11 and 12
Post a link to your very own tank thread on Reef2Reef.

Feb 13 and 14
Post a short essay explaining why they love this contest sponsored by | AquaCraft Products and Reef2Reef.

Feb 15 and 16
Post a second pic of any item you would love to have from | AquaCraft Products.

Feb 17 and 18
Post an update with pic's in your tank thread on Reef2Reef, then post a link to the update here.

Feb 19 and 20
Post a link to a newly started meaningful thread on Reef2Reef made by the you.

Feb 21 and 22
Post a pic of their favorite coral currently in your tank.

Feb 23 and 24
Post a your water change routine.

Feb 25 and 26
Tell us a detailed reefing story.

Feb 27 and 28
Post a link to a second item from the | AquaCraft Products that you would love to have. And also tell us in detail why you think that you should win this AquaCraft salt mix.

I'll be drawing the winner via random number generator on March 1st some time around 6pm my time "Pacific standard"! If the drawing isn't at 6pm on the nose please don't be alarmed, quite often I am busy with things and I assure you it will be drawn before 10pm on March 1st. Be sure to check back then to claim your prize, if it isn't claimed within 3 days I'll do a redraw and so on till it is claimed. Aqua Craft can only ship to the continental US, sorry.​

Last edited:

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to try This.
Yes that sounds even better ... using that brand X now but should switch to yours ... Note though that I run a 20 G Nano to which I am adding a 20 gallon sump in about a week or two.

Looks like that salt should be real ++ for my tank ... and that is a great score compared to the other ones listed . Wow that is a huge difference !

Last edited:
OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the calibration solution and I was amazed how far off mine was when I first checked it. Its great stuff and a must have IMHO.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 25 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 95 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back