Wine and hourderves, who likes them?

Anyone ever have one of the Red Ice Wines? I was eyeing a bottle up yesterday but didn't want to pull the trigger on a $60-$70 CAD bottle if it's not going to be any good.
I've tried some, and I'll tell you the $40 I paid was worth every sip ;)



Boons Farm:tongue: I don't think that's actually wine(malt beverage), I believe. Anywho I've drank my fare share:wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new