Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Seahorsekelly69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you ever wished that you could ask some of your favorite youtubers, seahorse experts, sps pros, research and scientific geniuses and/or just chat with other reefers in real time about the most important topics? Well, then come to Wine Wednesday! Sometimes it's just a mid-week chance for us all to unwind and chat. When there is a special guest, they answer any question you might have! From Chad Clayton of Reef Nutrition to the Inappropriate reefer, I'm pulling in all the greats! The guy who described the new Hippocampus Japapigu - yeah, Graham was on Wine Wednesday :). I'll try to remember to begin sharing the videos here, but would love to see more reef2reef folks join during the stream. Heck, I'm already streaming to Facebook, Youtube and Twitch, so if any admin want to show me how to send the stream here, I'd be happy to do so (that way r2r members could join the discussion right here).
Anyhow, I'll post a few examples of the chats! This was last week with Inappropriate Reefer (Mok-Yi):

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back