Status
Not open for further replies.

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
68ty6q.jpg

KEEP HIM...... With Booing like that, you deserve him.

I know your all wondering what that pit is in the bottom of your stomach.

We PENS fan know, we felt it last year. This is what it feels like to loose.

Last edited:
OP
OP
schminksbro

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that salary cap. Malkin's cap hit is going to get huge this year. Your team is loaded with unrestricted free agents. The Wings will be good every year. The Pens will be broke every year. If Hossa signed there they wouldn't of been able to sign other players because they have so much of the cap wrapped up in Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and Fleury. He knew thet they couldn't afford to build a complete team. Players want to come play for the Wings. We have the strongest franchise in hockey. The Pens sold out their prospects to get Hossa. They have little hope of keeping it together. The Wings are heavy with young prospects, cap space, and brilliant management. The Pens stunk so bad that they got a bunch of 1st or 2nd overall picks. That is over now. The free agents will demand more money because they are cup winners and Malkin's new cap hit will eliminate 2 players in itself. The Wings don't win the cup every year. We have lost before. However they are in the running every year and will continue to dominate. Congrats on a good run.

68ty6q.jpg

KEEP HIM...... With Booing like that, you deserve him.

I know your all wondering what that pit is in the bottom of your stomach.

We PENS fan know, we felt it last year. This is what it feels like to loose.

Last edited:

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what you laughing about Blackhawks fan. The Wings pummeled your little team with half of their roster. LOL!!!!!!!

I'm laughing at Hossa who is a CHUMP!

If you think your detoilet dead wangs pummeled my hawks, then you either know nothing about hockey or are being stupid. ;)

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you think your detoilet dead wangs pummeled my hawks, then you either know nothing about hockey or are being stupid. ;)

Might be a different story if the Hawks won.

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck with that salary cap. Malkin's cap hit is going to get huge this year. Your team is loaded with unrestricted free agents. The Wings will be good every year. The Pens will be broke every year. If Hossa signed there they wouldn't of been able to sign other players because they have so much of the cap wrapped up in Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and Fleury. He knew thet they couldn't afford to build a complete team. Players want to come play for the Wings. We have the strongest franchise in hockey. The Pens sold out their prospects to get Hossa. They have little hope of keeping it together. The Wings are heavy with young prospects, cap space, and brilliant management. The Pens stunk so bad that they got a bunch of 1st or 2nd overall picks. That is over now. The free agents will demand more money because they are cup winners and Malkin's new cap hit will eliminate 2 players in itself. The Wings don't win the cup every year. We have lost before. However they are in the running every year and will continue to dominate. Congrats on a good run.

Well, you seem to be in the minority here. All of the articles I have been reading are talking about how the Pens will be a dominant force for the forseeable future.

Don't try to rain on our parade :bigsmile:

OP
OP
schminksbro

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 games with half our roster. By the time your kids are any good they will be in cap trouble.

OP
OP
schminksbro

schminksbro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Las Vegas odds makers already have the Wings with better odds than the Pens to win the cup next year. LOL

Well, you seem to be in the minority here. All of the articles I have been reading are talking about how the Pens will be a dominant force for the forseeable future.

Don't try to rain on our parade :bigsmile:

dude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I thinkk they are being a one sided stupid person.:burn_joss_stick::bigsmile:

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 games with half our roster. By the time your kids are any good they will be in cap trouble.

If I remember correctly, the Detroit Red Wings were soooo good and there bench was sooooo deep that they did not need the whole team because there 3rd line could handle us. blah blah blah see ya next year.

dude

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The penguins arent loaded with free agents. There are 2 defenseman & 2 forwards who i think are important and i think out of the whole bunch Scuderi is the most important to sign./ The wings on the other hand have at least that many. Here is a link of the whole league. http://proicehockey.about.com/od/nhlfreeagents/a/free-agents-2009.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.6%
Back