Wire mangement

Jerry Ebner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
199
Reaction score
104
Location
San Antonio Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquarium gear is wire management
I was watching Farm Boy Reef's new build and he is using the panduit cable management
Anyone care to share their cable management setups?
I really Like how Farm Boy Reef is doing his and leaning on that .


I need to clean mine up

20200222_162713 1.jpg 20200222_162719.jpg
 
I use the panduit cable management and being a sparky I am pretty sure I was the one back in the RC days that interduced it to everyone. Although there aremany other Sparky's in the hobby. Its a great way to manage your cables but for being plastic its not cheap.
 
I like how the panduit cable management is so versatile and you can do many things with it. Surely not cheap. But with nice aquariums should be decent setups around them don't you think. Just started the post maybe someone had done something way better that I have not noticed. Just wish I could buy it locally it seems Lowes or HD does not sell it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new