Wisco Reefers still active?

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
989
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is the Wisco Reefers forum still active? I'd love to get rid of some GSP I have....Also, I Have a PAR Meter and located in the LaCrosse area, and willing to lend out on as "as needed" basis. How do we get a Wisco Reefer Badge on here??

Thanks
 
I'm new just started my first saltwater tank no corals in it yet . I'm 15 mins east of Madison . Had to look up GSP . looks sweet . i only have a little 20 gal tank tho
 
Is the Wisco Reefers forum still active? I'd love to get rid of some GSP I have....Also, I Have a PAR Meter and located in the LaCrosse area, and willing to lend out on as "as needed" basis. How do we get a Wisco Reefer Badge on here??

Thanks
Doesn't look like it is. I was a member and just tried the address and it didn't work. Honestly, there never seemed to be much traction on the site.

I have a couple of corals that I would like to off load also, but the mushroom is far too large to ship and would need to go to someone local.
 
You might want to check out Wisconsin Reef Society on facebook.

FB is the whole problem. FB is not a Bulletin board or forum. You can't and don't have your own threads, build thread. More importently- Info threads on a subject, stickies on the forum, etc.
 
b047b16d-4d37-4be8-b8df-eb0b80ca42dc.jpg
Im down in Cambridge 20 mins from Madison Love my GSP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new