Wisconsin Reefer

Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_n34gu0pNi31r8ux4io4_250.gif
 
Greetings! It's a pleasure to be on the forum. I work with aquariums professionally as well as being a hobbyist. I've got a 400 gallon mixed reef running for 4.5 years and just started up a fresh 18 gallon nano at home. Looking forward to soaking in all the great resources on this site!
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG
IMG_2295.JPG
IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_3411.JPG
Welcome to R2R. Lovely tanks.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new