Wish to purchase CSB set up

Welcome andGL with CSB and HTSPS…smile

hope you taske your time with the acquisition… they are spendy… BoL
 

Attachments

  • FC1EA084-25A6-4D04-BE92-F1383D856A07.gif
    FC1EA084-25A6-4D04-BE92-F1383D856A07.gif
    519.4 KB · Views: 52
I wish to purchase the CSB set up.

Welcome! Glad you joined. BF's idea, for any of you of you molecular working people - clone Colorado Sunburst mixed with aiptasia so it grows fast, less sting, better colors, then everyone would want the new CSBaptasia!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you if you are in USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This might help you find people local to you if you are outside USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new