Witnessing a hermit crab changing shells!

  • Thread starter Thread starter boboyo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

boboyo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
263
Reaction score
108
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New reefer here - when I got my first cuc a hermit crab attacked a snail as soon as I put them in the tank... I separated them and rushed to my LFS to get more shells and as soon as I put them in he chose a new house!!!

video might not open on mobile but it will on PC

enjoy :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2062.MOV
    15.1 MB
Aw I couldn't see your video. Try uploading to youtube then posting the clip. I've also caught my giant switching shells before, so cool to see
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new