WL Marine Aquascape

frasers4th

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Team,
I’m reaching out to ask if anyone has had experience with WL Marine? They only have an instagram page WL Marine

041A082F-C904-4865-AA9C-EF593C7D38C0.jpeg

NicH.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oof, all this fuss... For the amount of time some of you have waited, and the obvious cost of the thing... I'm sure you could have all bought some various styles of rock and done it yourself... Heck, getting some $25/lb Aussie Live rock and learning might even have been cheaper... I'm sorry you guys are going through this... Sad to see such a great product with such crappy service behind it...

My display tank is connected to a 150 gallon stock tank that n the garage and it’s filled to the brim with premium Tampa Bay Liverock and Aussie Liverock. At this point, honestly wish I would’ve just used that in the display as well. Stuff comes with some amazing life on it!

Upvote 0

GulfReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upvote 0

GulfReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys has anyone received his scape yet? I have not received mine and no word from him he completely stopped responding to anyone!! He wont even reapond to new customers ive had couple of friends send him DMs for a quote and he wont reply back!

Upvote 0

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys has anyone received his scape yet? I have not received mine and no word from him he completely stopped responding to anyone!! He wont even reapond to new customers ive had couple of friends send him DMs for a quote and he wont reply back!
Read the whole thread. This seems to be his this guy is. And then eventually after almost a year, people get what they bought

Upvote 0

GulfReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read the whole thread. This seems to be his this guy is. And then eventually after almost a year, people get what they

Read the whole thread. This seems to be his this guy is. And then eventually after almost a year, people get what they bought
Some guys received their order in less than that, thats why im asking if anyone got their package yet and if he is responding to messages since he has not responded to me for more than a month now,,

Upvote 0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back