Wolfman's family reef

Playing with my icecap filter
20191128_134115.jpg
 
Well ordered three sticks and a goni from the live sale
 
Last edited:
20180201_132718.jpg
Jan 2018 was fighting a bit of algae after I lost my corals to flat worms and monti eating nutibranchs had let run for 6 months with no sps to kill off pests just started adding sticks backback
 
Took a couple cool down shots during a water change this morning
20191230_114726.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice. Is it currently a true bare bottom, or is there a very thin layer of sand?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new