Jan 31, 2016 #1 Chris C Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 19, 2015 Messages 131 Reaction score 15 Location Hong Kong Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Has anyone experienced this? I cannot find anything on how to fix the scale like this online :( Can anyone help??
Has anyone experienced this? I cannot find anything on how to fix the scale like this online :( Can anyone help??
Jan 31, 2016 #2 TheEngineer Formerly icecool2 View Badges Excellence Award Showcase Editor Delaware Reef Club Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Nov 26, 2011 Messages 7,296 Reaction score 6,388 Location PA What state or country do you live in Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I think the scale is affixed to the eyepiece. Can you rotate the back of it?
Jan 31, 2016 #3 OP OP Chris C Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 19, 2015 Messages 131 Reaction score 15 Location Hong Kong Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No it's attached to the middle "body" bit. The eyepiece is just for focusing.