Work hard, nap hard!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Haha!! Love that guy!! :D
 
One of my favorite shows!! Can't wait for the new season


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
They're my favorites, have been since even before they had a TV show. I even use their calls exclusively in the duck blind!
 
They're my favorites, have been since even before they had a TV show. I even use their calls exclusively in the duck blind!

Lol, same here. I used to watch Duck Commander tapes years ago. I use Haydel's calls though.
 
My buddy says one of his all time favorite calls is the el cheapo plastic see through Haydel that he had when he was a kid. Said he blew it out though and couldn't ever find another that sounded as good, now he is a 100% Duck Commander guy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new