Work webcam for blue lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thrillik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thrillik

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2023
Messages
121
Reaction score
91
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I work from home and am frequently on video chats. I have my aquarium with Radion Blues directly behind me, so my video on meetings always comes through very blue. I've tried putting an Orphek lens over the webcam, but the appearance is still very blue. Does anyone have a webcam they recommend that has color adjustment built in that could present a more normal/white color scheme to the people I'm on calls with?

Cost is not a deciding factor here.

Thanks!
 
What about light shades that direct the overflow light downward instead of into the room?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new