World Cup

I thought the starting goalie is better in the 120 minutes, but when the pk comes send out the other goalie. In the Costa Rica game he got the right side every time.
 
I know I'm a little late to the conversation but I noticed the Dutch goalie was pretty much jerk during the Costa Rica game. It would have been so cool to see Costa Rica advance :( An underdog always makes the competition more fun to watch imo
 
Dutch goalie was not being a jerk. He would go up to them say good luck and tell them he knew where they where going to shoot the ball. So happy Germany won!!! Götze!!!!
 
I saw the dutch guy doing that but lets be honest he has to do something to try and get in their head the odds are against him....congrats to Germany it was a great game.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new