World wide coral

marvelousone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
979
Reaction score
676
Location
shreveport la
I drove 15 hours to Orlando for a funeral. To brighten up my day I went to WWC. I have to say by far the best place I have ever been to. I have always wonder about online stores. This place is awesome. They have the nicest and cleanest tanks at a store I have seen. They have a ton of coral. I saw the tank that said something about coral for online. I had several questions to ask. I was greeted as soon as I walked in. I don't remember the guys name that help me first. He did not have a problem answering any question I had. I told him I was just looking. I kept looking around and then LOU ask if I needed anything. I ask Lou several questions. What super nice staff. Knowing I was there just to look and ask for knowledge they had no problem. I did not buy any coral I did by some supplies. Lou was so nice he gave me a card so I could call and ask questions I have. That is first class customer service. Now about ordering coral online. I will order from them with out hesitation. I looked hard for bad looking coral. As far sick or bleaching. I could not find any. Everything was very nice and colorful. I will be going back in a few months to go to Disney and I will be going by WWC. I will come home with a bag full.
 
I drove 15 hours to Orlando for a funeral. To brighten up my day I went to WWC. I have to say by far the best place I have ever been to. I have always wonder about online stores. This place is awesome. They have the nicest and cleanest tanks at a store I have seen. They have a ton of coral. I saw the tank that said something about coral for online. I had several questions to ask. I was greeted as soon as I walked in. I don't remember the guys name that help me first. He did not have a problem answering any question I had. I told him I was just looking. I kept looking around and then LOU ask if I needed anything. I ask Lou several questions. What super nice staff. Knowing I was there just to look and ask for knowledge they had no problem. I did not buy any coral I did by some supplies. Lou was so nice he gave me a card so I could call and ask questions I have. That is first class customer service. Now about ordering coral online. I will order from them with out hesitation. I looked hard for bad looking coral. As far sick or bleaching. I could not find any. Everything was very nice and colorful. I will be going back in a few months to go to Disney and I will be going by WWC. I will come home with a bag full.
Thank you for the awesome feedback! Great to hear you enjoyed the store and we hope to see you again soon.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new