World Wide Corals 13th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Treefiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finished with 13 frags. As always, great sale WWC. Good times with all of you here. Have a great week all.

thatguyZach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @WWC for another great and amazing live sale!!!! I walked away with 22 corals not including my raffle win!! Way over budget but totally worth everything! Have a great night my friends!! It was great chatting with everyone! I hope you all enjoy the great ramen recipe I posted earlier and can't wait to see everyone's wins in their tanks!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
350+ Corals on our EBAY Auctions and they are ending Monday Night! If you haven't shopped our EBAY auctions before you're missing out big time!

*Keep in mind, if you participated in the Live Sale and already have a shipping Unit you don't have to pay extra shipping!*

*Shipping *$24.99 in Florida and $39.99 Out of state

*We also guarantee all corals for 10 days after they arrive.

Click Here or on any image to take you to our Auctions!

CLICK HERE

fishman479

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had plans to get a bunch done this weekend around the house then saw this and things escalated quickly lol thanks wwc now to do some research on these
1595848796863.png

Chica-137

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey does anyone know who won the raffles or around what page? I work weekend nights so I was only on in the morning times.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey does anyone know who won the raffles or around what page? I work weekend nights so I was only on in the morning times.
They’re announcing raffles later this week.

Joem820

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC for the ebay auctions, if i win something do i have to contact you to have it added to my livesale module, or will you guys automatically adjust that on the invoice that i get sent?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC for the ebay auctions, if i win something do i have to contact you to have it added to my livesale module, or will you guys automatically adjust that on the invoice that i get sent?
We will combine the orders, but to make sure there are no hiccups send us an email at [email protected]

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can I not redeem my reward points for stuff not part of this sale?

We shut the ability to redeem rewards point down during Live Sales due to the drastic discounts. Unfortunately there is no way for our system to differentiate between non-live sale and retail priced corals.

Our raffles will occur later this week. Stay tuned!

@WWC im assuming there isn’t a way to pick up what I was able to snag yesterday today at the store? I was going to come in for some other purchases lol.

Please send an email to ([email protected]) or give us a call after 11am EST to schedule your pickup.

No need to contact us (unless you are using a different name) as our shipping software will find all your purchases and combine them together. And yes, if it is ebay, please wait for us to send you the invoice the following morning as we will remove the shipping before doing so.

TruckerTami

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We shut the ability to redeem rewards point down during Live Sales due to the drastic discounts. Unfortunately there is no way for our system to differentiate between non-live sale and retail priced corals.

Thanks! Email sent!

Our raffles will occur later this week. Stay tuned!

Please send an email to ([email protected]) or give us a call after 11am EST to schedule your pickup.

No need to contact us (unless you are using a different name) as our shipping software will find all your purchases and combine them together. And yes, if it is ebay, please wait for us to send you the invoice the following morning as we will remove the shipping before doing so.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back