World Wide Corals 9th Anniversary In-Store Sale/Party!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mgoesma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I could have made it to by my first coral. But you decided to have it when im out of town. Lol figures. I guess I'll k just have to come in Tuesday.

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful pieces. Side note. You going to the season opener mext year to watch them gators get stomped again by the wolverines? =P
Lol, yea i was at that bowl game, first game I have left early in 6 years since I have had season tickets. It was a horrible game for us. I'm hoping for a better showing this year, since we finally have some qb's.

Drs1685

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, yea i was at that bowl game, first game I have left early in 6 years since I have had season tickets. It was a horrible game for us. I'm hoping for a better showing this year, since we finally have some qb's.
Funny, I read this comment and knew exactly who it was lol, this is Dustin btw, surprised we didn't see you guys, me and my son where there from 11-1

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale, and boy was it packed. WWC still made it work well. For as many people that were there. No real wait time to find an employee to help out. Plenty of people waiting to pull your corals.

Was wondering how the free shirt and frag was going to work it you also had to be in line and buy something. But leave it to WWC to make it work out just fine.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale, and boy was it packed. WWC still made it work well. For as many people that were there. No real wait time to find an employee to help out. Plenty of people waiting to pull your corals.

Was wondering how the free shirt and frag was going to work it you also had to be in line and buy something. But leave it to WWC to make it work out just fine.
Thank you so much!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back