World Wide Corals CYBER MONDAY Live Sale! 2000 Frags in 14 hours! Whoa!

Discussion in 'World Wide Corals' started by WWC, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Picard's Lionfish

Picard's Lionfish Member

When my live sale box came in, they sent me a free bounce mushroom.

It was a sticker of course. Still thanking WWc for being the best

2. Reef_Freak720

Reef_Freak720 Active Member

@WWC is the haunted forest branching? It appears to want to branch to me

3. JBKReef

JBKReef Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor

My live sale and coral club subscription settling in well.

56C0043B-A640-41D5-B5A9-A936D4B26FE4.jpeg

bobbyM likes this.
  4. rcmike

rcmike Well-Known Member MTRCMember

I got my corals on Tuesday and they all arrived in great shape. I am happy to report that my 3 polyp AOI frag is now a 4 polyp AOI frag! I honestly wasn't going to participate in this live sale because of the holidays coming up and I've spent enough money on equipment recently trying to get my tank back in shape. I checked in and saw an AOI frag come up and tried to get it since my wife has wanted one for years. I didn't get that one but I tried for another and got it. It snowballed from there and I got several more frags because I didn't want to pay shipping for only one coral. Lol. I'm glad I did though because they are doing great and I'm more motivated to keep improving my tank again.

WWC and bobbyM like this.
  5. Burrito

Burrito Well-Known Member Build Thread Contributor NJRC Member

Any advice on torch placement? Al the coral I got are doing well but my torch tenticalss are maybe a centimeter at most. I’ve tried high flow, low flow in between.. all in the sand bed at the moment. My other hammers and frogspwan are all doing great.

6. WWC

WWC WWC Staff R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019 Showcase Editor

The WWC Blood Diamond is a freaking amazing Favites! Just wait until it grows out :D

They look fantastic! So glad you joined us for the Live Sale!

Look at all those super happy Cyphastrea! Love it! One minor piece of advice, I would separate out the 2 Favids in the mix so they don't decide at some point soon to reach out and play death tag their neighbors ;)

Excellent! We will always do our absolute best to make amends for any issues our customers might have!

It was a sticker of course. Still thanking WWc for being the best[/QUOTE]

We have lots more where those came from! Free OG Bounces for everyone who joins our Gold Subscription! Free OG Bounce Stickers that is!

Yes it does! The Branching Cyphastrea decadia is slow growing, but completely amazing once it does!

They are looking happy, happy! Every polyp is out and ready for life in your home reef ecosystem!

Normally they like medium to low alternating flow and par levels around 150 to 200. But could you post a photo (or send us an email) so we can see what's happening? That way we can help you further :)

Draft saved Draft deleted