World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest '16 LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We actually have some very nice ones we are getting ready to photograph they will be in the sale.

Well, looks like I'll buy in to see what you can throw at me. Even if I don't purchase anything, you don't have to refund me. Just send me the shirt with all your autographs. Thats plenty. lol.:D

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could make some purchases however I will be working on all days for delivery and cannot accept the shipments. I'm off tuesday only as luck would have it. :(

We can ship the following Monday for Tuesday delivery if you so desire. Just order your shipping module, buy a ton of corals and send me an email and I'll be sure to make the proper notes ;)

xGB8aqq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reef Stallion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all set! Will there be instructions on exactly what the process is to purchase the items once they are listed?

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm all set! Will there be instructions on exactly what the process is to purchase the items once they are listed?

Click on the link they provide, put it in your basket and then go thru the entire checkout process. If you get an error during checkout then someone else was faster than you.

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heh, nice dog. Any chance there will be a WWC Looney Tunes? Or some cool Montis? Shipping module purchased.

Last edited:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back