World Wide Corals Fragtoberfest 2018 2 Day LIVE SALE! Oct. 6&7th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dr.Xipoles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if picking up in store, we dont buy a shipping module? We just checkout and come in store after friday to get them? Right?

Jamesgman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0001.JPG
jgeyer

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do these corals retain their color after buying them? I feel like they are achieved with different micronutrients. You most certainly wouldn't find them in the wild
Yes many of them do, our process is simple and many of our customers will tesitfy to how the corals look when they receive them. Yes they could darken or lighten depending on many variables once they are in your system.
So if picking up in store, we dont buy a shipping module? We just checkout and come in store after friday to get them? Right?
That’s absolutely correct :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC first timer on your live sale here. My Qs are : are all of your normal website wysiwyg corals going to be on the live sale and if not can those items be added to live sale shipping unit.

Any way been saving my allowance for a while now and super exited to stock my new tank.

Yes to both!!! We will have lots of our staple corals for the Live Sale and you are more than welcome to add from any source (eBay, Live Sale and website). We can easily add them together and ship them out all in the same box.

Is there a way to pay extra to delay the shipment for things purchased during the live sale? Wife is dragging me out of state for a wedding and I don’t have someone I trust to receive / house the corals until I return on Monday 10/15. I understand the reduced shipping cost are thanks to the large quantity leaving on the same day and am happy to pay for any difference.

Would really love to stock this guy up with WWC frags.

a65a64475dbd4b9bb0b2fd72db6d1cba.jpg

Have no fear! We can easily work around your schedule. Just send us an email and we’ll make notes on your order as such :)

Steve_Skullsplitter0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey i know alot of you guys are gonna beat me to the corals i want ...but i got a good consolation prize ... Ozzy the prince of darkness and Stone sour.
20181004_203154.jpg
130_1538706765183.jpeg

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this. This will be my first time. Can someone explain how I would pick a coral and check out? How do we add payment info? Does payment have to be made before you lose out in a frag or do we just have to check out of the kart or something?

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A. Langley
Lemme get dat frag bro
Shipping 1010

9E36F617-72C1-4975-AE1F-B0C4035ED57E.jpeg

Mejia.j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can wait for this to take place, i've been dying to buy my first coral from wwc! awesome job guys! i love your corals!

13katiegirl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K. Sorensen
Frag please!
Can’t decide who’s more excited for some new corals, me or my fish

4FF841B3-AD34-4BE3-BA05-4FFEACDC1318.jpeg

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: with these live sales I know corals can go super fast. If I’m unable to get the pieces I want, does the shipping module get refunded?

Edit: Jk. I found the answer in an earlier post.
You will get refunded.

Stephen Reed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to this. This will be my first time. Can someone explain how I would pick a coral and check out? How do we add payment info? Does payment have to be made before you lose out in a frag or do we just have to check out of the kart or something?

They will post corals, click the link an fully check out. If you try to multiple corals at once your going to lose them. Every one of going after the same 5 or 6 coral at once so first to pay for it gets it.

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post corals, click the link an fully check out. If you try to multiple corals at once your going to lose them. Every one of going after the same 5 or 6 coral at once so first to pay for it gets it.

Is there a way to have credit card information already set up to check out faster?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FxSndJW.jpg

Purchase shipping before midnight 10/05 & post your first initial and last name in this thread along with a full tank shot or image you've taken of your favorite WWC coral to receive a FREE FRAG or a WWC T-shirt (state size on your post) in your live sale shipment!

Keep in mind, purchasing a Shipping Module early will you to secure a date for delivery (as they are limited) and allow you to check out faster as your information will be stored on our new site!

CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Givan Carrillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there an in store sale going on during the live sale, I thought o saw something but my short term memory has me second guessing myself.

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back