Wesman's 75 Gallon.

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Long story short I am a full time college student living in Michigan. My major is computer science, and I hope to one day invent items for our hobby to increasingly computerize the care of coral.

I work at Red Lobster (lol, I cook seafood). And I dump all of my extra cash into the hobby. I try to DIY whenever possible.

I have another 75 which will be FOWLR after I move some corals over.

I drilled the tank in 3 places. I have a Herbie drain setup, along with a 29 gallon tall sump with 1/4" glass baffles.

I have these items so far:

*2 Hydor Koralia 1150 w/ Wavemaker (will be upgraded to EcoTechs probably for Xmas)
*Bubble Magus Curve 5 Skimmer.
*Jebao 6500 DC controllable return pump.
*Cheapo 300w Chinese Light (Again, will be upgraded when I save the cash).
*JBJ ATO System.

Today, I just finished Aquascaping (I put it off until the tank was mid cycle, which might put me back a little, but it's when I had the time and money).

Sorry it's cloudy in the picture...the rocks were a little crumbly after putting them together.

Fat Mario on the front of the stand for good luck [emoji23][emoji16]

Better pictures on the way in the coming days! The lights were only on so I could take pictures.

20180918_224701.jpeg
1537325136637.jpeg
1537325119962.jpeg

Fritz

Idoc

Still Covid free!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Looking forwardto following along! Good luck!

Top Shelf Aquatics
Reef Chasers Aquaculture

Nicholas Dushynsky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, I'm not entirely sure yet. I know I want to swap out at least 2 of the 6 6500k with 20k. I wanted to swap out some of the maaaaaany many 470nm with some more diverse options. Just not sure on what to do with blues yet lol.
I was tempted to swap some blue for a couple violets and put the plues where a couple of the 6500 are. I would like to know the layout of the leds that are fitted as to me the whites dont look that dissimilar.

PremiumAquatics.com