World Wide Corals presents West Coast Source!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
west-coast-source-graphic_SM1x1.jpg

If you’re looking to buy coral online, you’ve come to the right place. We are home to the best selection of saltwater aquarium invertebrates and live coral for sale on the web. Each of our live corals is packed professionally by a trained technician prior to shipping. We only ship with FedEx Priority Overnight® shipping, you can expect your animals to arrive on the delivery date selected at checkout.

World Wide Corals is an owner operated business, specializing in captive raised corals and saltwater aquariums.

We differentiate ourselves from other vendors by offering our customers full transparency into our facility and practices. Setting the industry standard for shipping techniques, accurate high-quality photos, hard to find corals, and customer service.

For some hobbyists buying live coral online can seem like a risky endeavor. At WWC our staff takes the worry out of the equation by culturing extremely healthy corals, giving you a hassle-free guarantee, and providing you with a full online customer service team to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Now for our latest venture! World Wide Corals presents West Coast Source!

Are you California Dreaming? World Wide Corals has been for a very long time! We are excited to announce that we have set up a small facility in Los Angeles, California, where we will be receiving and shipping corals directly to you from the top exporters around the world. Be assured that the new facility will follow the same strict WWC standard of practice and Company Values that everyone is accustomed to.

One of our main goals with the new WWC West Coast Source is to bring the best of the best in coral colonies direct to you from the source. By doing this directly we will be able to save, and in turn, pass the savings on to you, the hobbyist. We are committing to having new colony updates no less than three times per week.

So no matter if you have sun, snow, beach or skyscrapers outside your window you can have WWC West Coast Source delivered directly to your door.

Here is a sample of what will be available for sale starting Monday, April 12th 2021.

WCS-040921-20.jpg

WCS-040921-26.jpg

WCS-040921-12.jpg

WCS-040921-17.jpg

WCS-040921-29.jpg

WCS-040921-27.jpg

WCS-040921-36.jpg

WCS-040921-32.jpg

WCS-040921-13.jpg

WCS-040921-34.jpg

Last edited:

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow!!! That is fantastic news!!!

The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was there at the grand opening of both the Winter Lake store and the mega store and farm. Unfortunately it looks like I will miss the opening for the WWC West Coast Source location, but I truly am thrilled for the WWC team!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hope them prices stay closer to importer
vs
your uh, retail, prices...

If you only knew how much the ever increasing import prices, plus the ever increasing freight from the source, plus the FedEx bill, plus the employees, plus the marketing, plus the cost of running a facility, plus the DOA / DAA, plus the... lol...

That said, our pricing will be competitive, but we certainly aren't going to give anything away :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back