World Wide Corals Tax Craze Live Sale! 2300 Frags discounted beyond belief!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the meaningful post count, did we have to make a post for eack hour of the 11 hours of each day? Or do you get an entry for making a post for the hours that you posted on during the sale?

To be eligible for the "post every hour" raffle you needed to post every hour during the actual live sale. So you needed to make a post every hour from 11am to 11pm on Sat and from 11am to 11pm on Sun. The other hours before, between and after do not count. Hope that helps :)

@WWC I just selected local pickup and put a note to seller to combine with my LiveSale haul. Is that cool?

That is absolutely cool! :) We will find them and combine them and then ship them! LOL

That's up to you. I always keep a bottle on hand because you never know when you may need it. But the shipment from WWC should come with some

FYI, we have not been sending any coral dip out for the month of Feb as that was part of the promotion for the Coral Club during the month of Jan.

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take it no more Bikini Nivini @WWC . Either way happy with what I got and looking forward to my free frag as well as my frag pack and other frags I won. Thanks

reacclimating 2 the hobby

patience is... oh look an acro pack fs!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We appreciate you as well Zach! Thank you so much for the continued love!

Can you send us an email to [email protected], we'd like to see if we can help you with adding a Pyromaniac to your order :)

We are working through all forms of communication and will be throughout the week. But please bare with us as we have hundreds upon hundreds of messages and email... We answer one and 5 more come in. We'll get to you as soon as we can, I promise :)

Email sent, thank you!

Stephers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if we buy something with our wwc rewards today, will it be included in our shipping unit?

If it helps, I added a frag pack to my order at like 8pm last night and it shipped with my order today.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if we buy something with our wwc rewards today, will it be included in our shipping unit?

Hopefully your order wasn't being processed to ship today as that makes it a bit more difficult.. lol But normally, (assuming it isn't shipping the same day, isn't a problem at all). However you can always give us a call to let us know that you added something that same day and we'll make sure to get it onto your order before FedEx picks it up.

I take it no more Bikini Nivini @WWC . Either way happy with what I got and looking forward to my free frag as well as my frag pack and other frags I won. Thanks

I looked all over and unfortunately I wasn't able to find another :( Sorry about that.

If it helps, I added a frag pack to my order at like 8pm last night and it shipped with my order today.

We combined a ton of orders together today, so I'm pretty sure we got it added to your order :)

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just scheduled my vacation time. Hope WWC is doing another Cyber Monday sale this year. I'm already getting ready for the next sale.[emoji106]

ScottieB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I couldn’t grab anything this go around. But I just booked a trip to go see the place in person next weekend!

I’m dragging the family there as part of our spring break vacation. Hopefully they still have something left for me to take home.

@WWC we’ll be seeing you soon!

nrenn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Great sale guys! ALMOST 100% happy with my gets, still hoping to snag some Lithophyllon before my box ships. Got any Dragon's Blood or Tiger Eye hiding under a rack? I'm looking for yellow/orange/reds, but not a fan of the grafted gold litho on the website. Attempted to grab one on sale price but it had sold out while I was looking at what was available :(

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing some of the extra sale items I ended up with 11 total. I will look at ways to make checkout faster so that I can hopefully score at least one $5 on the next sale. I even decided to get a shirt for the wife. Corals will be here Friday after taking to @WWC Cant wait to see them!

flea

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My WWC Live Sale Haul!!! Ready for these guys to grow out! and the next sale!!!! @WWC Thanks for the great service!
upload_2019-2-27_12-57-58.png

RazorD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have a WWC shirt they’d be willing to add a photo of? Thinking of adding one to my order but curious how they look/fit.

Thanks!

GlassCityReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @ WWC everything arrived today and was in awesome condition! I ordered some trochus snails and they were in awesome shape too! Going to have to get a bigger tank!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly I couldn’t grab anything this go around. But I just booked a trip to go see the place in person next weekend!

I’m dragging the family there as part of our spring break vacation. Hopefully they still have something left for me to take home.

@WWC we’ll be seeing you soon!

It's better than Disney! I'm sure they'll want to stay all day! HAHA

Just scheduled my vacation time. Hope WWC is doing another Cyber Monday sale this year. I'm already getting ready for the next sale.[emoji106]

Yes we will have more Live Sales! Our next one is in May. Hope you can join us :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Great sale guys! ALMOST 100% happy with my gets, still hoping to snag some Lithophyllon before my box ships. Got any Dragon's Blood or Tiger Eye hiding under a rack? I'm looking for yellow/orange/reds, but not a fan of the grafted gold litho on the website. Attempted to grab one on sale price but it had sold out while I was looking at what was available :(

I think, we just responded to your email. Hopefully we can find the Litho you are looking for :)

My WWC Live Sale Haul!!! Ready for these guys to grow out! and the next sale!!!! @WWC Thanks for the great service!
upload_2019-2-27_12-57-58.png

We appreciate it very much and thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks @ WWC everything arrived today and was in awesome condition! I ordered some trochus snails and they were in awesome shape too! Going to have to get a bigger tank!

Fantastic! We're so glad that everything looks good.

Hopefully that will happen sooner than later as we will never discourage you from a larger tank, lol

Kmadden

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's better than Disney! I'm sure they'll want to stay all day! HAHA

Yes we will have more Live Sales! Our next one is in May. Hope you can join us :)
Awesome. I actually scheduled time off on May as well. That's a nice coincidence if they match up. My wife and my bank account won't ne happy about this discovery though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back