World Wide Corals Tax Craze LIVE SALE! Up to 80% OFF!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CoralLovers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on the list(per PM)
MUSAABI! MUSAABI! MUSAABI!
happy season 1 episode 3 GIF by National Geographic Channel

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google fiber won't be here but there is a local fiber company that should be here this summer.... I'm soooooo excited

That's going to be amazing! Like lightning!

Had ATT fiber in a house a couple years ago and it was very good. consistently saw 700+ m per sec speeds. Then had to switch to ATT75 with a move and never saw over 30 m per sec... usually 17-23...

That sounds like my speed at home. Ouch.

Ummmm Excuse Me @WWC .... You have defiantly mist one!

We got you on there now :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t make the list either and I was there the whole time and even ask opinions things I just had to pull a double shift so was just know able to check this thread. so thank you to the person who explained how to PM but I am probably to late. But I did wind up with lots of beautiful coral. Thank you @WWC

You did at that! Congratz!!! I'm going to add you to the list right now! Can you please pm us with your full name and t-shirt size so we can get you entered into our system?

Thanks again,

Chris T

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC should we be concerned with shipping delays? @Joe Knows Reefs sent emails out saying FedEx is still having issues!

We have been in constant communication with FedEx and we delayed all of our shipments yesterday, but today we were given the green light. The weather has warmed up, so fingers crossed the back log has cleared out and the corals will make it on their way without delay.

Rachelle G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update for Tuesday night! We are still going through our pm's, so if you are not on here don't panic we'll make it right :)

Thank you for everyone who participated in every hour of the live sale! Here is the list of everyone who PM'ed us and qualified! :D If you believe you should be on this list please PM us.

Please remember in order to qualify for this list you had to make at least 1 meaningful post every hour of the live sale on both days!

@KatesReef13
@CamelY0
@ReefMagnet
@Saminpa
@innovusaquaculture
@Bleigh
@eloc79
@dyerrm
@CoralLovers
@panathinaikos55

@xnaz
@Sharks3dman
@ChefKawczak’sreef
@Nizmania
@Rachelle G
Ty so much for making the cut. Yeah. I had so much fun and am so excited to see all my wonderful corals. Thank you again for hosting this.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back