World Wide Corals Tax Time 2-Day LIVE SALE! - Uncle Sam wants you to buy some coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jb530

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm not home when they deliver, will they leave it for a very short period of time? I'll be rushing home asap.

StevenT619

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm not home when they deliver, will they leave it for a very short period of time? I'll be rushing home asap.

When I have ordered in the past, there’s no signature required for delivery, so the delivery man will literally leave it at your door.

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to have someone to accept your order, period. If you can't be home have it held at Fedex and pick it up from them.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It’s true we do not require a signature as FedEx has a hard time redelivering later in the day. But please do your best to be at home when they deliver so you can get your corals into your Reef ASAP! The corals will love you more if you do :)

Jb530

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s true we do not require a signature as FedEx has a hard time redelivering later in the day. But please do your best to be at home when they deliver so you can get your corals into your Reef ASAP! The corals will love you more if you do :)
My delivery man was running away as I came out to get my package last time. I'll be home. Thanks. All your corals are very healthy and doing well. Thank you.

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When your not home.

giphy (21).gif

JP Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked Friday shipping just to torture myself all week waiting. You should try it next time. o_O

Same here. Going to work from home. Frag rack is going to collapse. [emoji23]. Now I need to come up with a contingency plan if by miracle I win one of the raffles.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in today, had them held for pick up, which usually results in them being delivered sooner than waiting for them to come to the house. Anyway, polyps out in the bag, colors fantastic. Very healthy and happy looking. Can't wait to get them attached to the rocks and take some pics, but it will be a few weeks before I have a chance to do that.
Thanks WWC!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in today, had them held for pick up, which usually results in them being delivered sooner than waiting for them to come to the house. Anyway, polyps out in the bag, colors fantastic. Very healthy and happy looking. Can't wait to get them attached to the rocks and take some pics, but it will be a few weeks before I have a chance to do that.
Thanks WWC!

Having them held and picking them up as soon as FedEx opens is an awesome thing to do!

***If anyone who has a package that is going out for a Friday/Tuesday delivery and wants to do that, please let us know and we'll be happy to change the address to the FedEx station closest to you. Please just email us the address of that station and we'll make it happen for you.

sarai826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL- was just on here to message you about exactly that! Thank you again!

sarai826

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When your not home.

giphy (21).gif
Hahaha- this is SO true!
My last WWC order (despite the very clear labeling) was being stored upside down at FedEx...
and the helpful desk guy then flipped the package around AND SHOOK IT as he was bringing it back to me.
That the corals were all not only fine, but happy within less than an hour of acclimation, is a testament to WWC's packaging!

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just told my boss today I will be working from home on Friday! lol

I was just going to take 1/2 day off but change my mind and asked for the whole day. I won’t get a thing done while I wait for my shipment. So excited. This is my first live sale or ANY coral purchase online. [emoji847]

Adele

I don't sing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having them held and picking them up as soon as FedEx opens is an awesome thing to do!

***If anyone who has a package that is going out for a Friday/Tuesday delivery and wants to do that, please let us know and we'll be happy to change the address to the FedEx station closest to you. Please just email us the address of that station and we'll make it happen for you.

Yep. Dillon got me all set up for a pick up. Already called that FedEx location and asked when do they usually get their overnight stuff. I’ll probably be in their parking lot waiting for “The call” [emoji23]

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 40.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 28.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back