World Wide Corals Tax Time 2-Day LIVE SALE! - Uncle Sam wants you to buy some coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

559iceman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks WWC. They look awesome. Polyps are already out. :)

upload_2018-3-2_17-50-27.png

Mageau11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard did that storm hit some of you? I sure hope it passed most everyone by without an issue...

I lost power for 3 hours. EcoTech Battery Backups kicked in for my MP10 and Vectra S1. Used an APC to power my Gyre (ordered and IceCap Backup battery online while I was waiting for the power to come back on). That was my longest power outage which is short compared to some of the ones I’ve read about on R2R, but stressful nonetheless. Thankful for everyone sharing their best practices on R2R so newer reefers like myself can be successful. All fish and corals, including new arrivals from WWC are looking good!

VTBig053

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How hard did that storm hit some of you? I sure hope it passed most everyone by without an issue...

Lost power for 24 hrs in the DC areA. Just came back on a few minutes ago. Was running heaters and pumps intermittently through out the outage was off the outlet in the back seat of our jeep. Tanks seem to have come through pretty well all things considered. I think im gonna lose frags of sapphire mille, vivids rainbow delight, and strawberry shortcake though.

Good thing I've got my live sale shipment coming on Tuesday!

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost power for 3 hours. EcoTech Battery Backups kicked in for my MP10 and Vectra S1. Used an APC to power my Gyre (ordered and IceCap Backup battery online while I was waiting for the power to come back on). That was my longest power outage which is short compared to some of the ones I’ve read about on R2R, but stressful nonetheless. Thankful for everyone sharing their best practices on R2R so newer reefers like myself can be successful. All fish and corals, including new arrivals from WWC are looking good!
Our electricity went out for four hours last night. No wind, rain, snow, or even clouds in the sky. Someone apparently ran into an electric pole. Everything is fine this morning. I've found a well maintained tank shouldn't have a problem with a few hours.

Nanologist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost power for 24 hrs in the DC areA. Just came back on a few minutes ago. Was running heaters and pumps intermittently through out the outage was off the outlet in the back seat of our jeep. Tanks seem to have come through pretty well all things considered. I think im gonna lose frags of sapphire mille, vivids rainbow delight, and strawberry shortcake though.

Good thing I've got my live sale shipment coming on Tuesday!
Yeah I have a few friends on the coast running battery backups and battery powered air pumps also.

Back