World Wide Corals Tax Time 2-Day LIVE SALE! - Uncle Sam wants you to buy some coral!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pauldrapeau

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of room for some new corals :) Question: If I make some coral pack purchases before the live sale can they combine into my live sale shipping?

Paul Drapeau XL please :)

PRXEGHG.jpg

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at that WWC Area 51! It's gorgeous! Our mother colony can't grow fast enough!
I find my Area 51 to grow fairly quickly. It likes those phosphates though. I bottomed mine out and it palled and started to stn. Once I removed gfo within several weeks it grew back and colored up.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of room for some new corals :) Question: If I make some coral pack purchases before the live sale can they combine into my live sale shipping?

Paul Drapeau XL please :)

PRXEGHG.jpg

Absolutely! Just send us an email to confirm and we'll combine everything together and ship it all in the same box!

Hoping to swoop some sticks for my nuvo 20. Favorite in the tank is of course the masterpiece wwc bounce mushroom
John Kontelis xxl pls
View attachment 20180220_123336.jpg

Sweet looking OG Bounce! How big are the bubbles?

I find my Area 51 to grow fairly quickly. It likes those phosphates though. I bottomed mine out and it palled and started to stn. Once I removed gfo within several weeks it grew back and colored up.
Nice! Our needs to be a good 8 to 10" across before we can sustainably frag it, and even then we won't be able to get much off of it. So all I can say is grow baby grow!!! LOL

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Tank, can i ask what size and make? I like your lighting solution, and It looks as the corals do too
Cezary Wysocki
XXL
Shipping purchased for Thursday delivery...

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty good size bubbles I'd say at least dime or nickel size

20180220_172234.jpg

This is when I first got her a year ago the size of a pencil eraser

View attachment 20170122_133940.jpg

The WWC OG Bounce even after all these years is still the most unusual, amazing and spectacular coral available to the hobby. It might sound like I'm self promoting, but I'm really not, this is just a fact (in my opinion), LOL.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to pick up a Acro Pack before the live sale, Are their different grades of packs? and if so will i still need a shipping module? please excuse me if this has been covered. Here is a pic with the chalice frags from the last sale. I hope you can find THAT CHALICE at the farm that we spoke about yesterday.
Thanks....Green Camo Large or Xl
20180219_205430.jpg

20180219_205628.jpg

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that is fantastic!!! Thank you so much!!
It's going to be a fun weekend!

Also, how do you guys recommend acclimation? I have never ordered livestock before and had it delivered.
Fred

We include a step by step acclimation sheet with every package. It’ll help you acclimate like the pros! Much too often coral acclimation takes too long as reefers are trying to acclimate like you would a fish... So you’ll see how easy it is when you get your box next week!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to pick up a Acro Pack before the live sale, Are their different grades of packs? and if so will i still need a shipping module? please excuse me if this has been covered. Here is a pic with the chalice frags from the last sale. I hope you can find THAT CHALICE at the farm that we spoke about yesterday.
Thanks....Green Camo Large or Xl
20180219_205430.jpg

20180219_205628.jpg

There’s a random Acro pack up on the site right now, but you could always give us a shout and we could come up with a nice pack for you. And if that pack is over $199 there is no need to buy a shipping module as the shipping will be free. Hope that helps :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back