World Wide Corals TimeSplitter LIVE SALE - 3,000+ Frags! Our Largest Ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Douglas Geprge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m new into this hobby. My 10 gallon tank has only been running for about 2 months now. And all I have stocked is 2 clowns, and 1 Blasto coral. Everything is doing good, the blastos grew 2 heads since Monday. How many corals should I look at snagging during this sale ? And what kind of corals should I be looking for ? I want to do this right, and want to enjoy the coral that I purchase today. I’m just curious on how many I “should” buy
Fill it to the rim, lol

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
boy thats a nice hammer
Did someone say hammer?
giphy.gif

thaistalyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m new into this hobby. My 10 gallon tank has only been running for about 2 months now. And all I have stocked is 2 clowns, and 1 Blasto coral. Everything is doing good, the blastos grew 2 heads since Monday. How many corals should I look at snagging during this sale ? And what kind of corals should I be looking for ? I want to do this right, and want to enjoy the coral that I purchase today. I’m just curious on how many I “should” buy
buyitall.gif

Powderski14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC when I check out do I hit the free shipping then add the 24.99 or whatever it is after... I didn’t buy a pre ship in case I didn’t win anything

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd stick to a solid 2-4, since 1) your bacteria that you're developed in your tank can't handle too much and 2) the sheer space of the tank is pretty small and you want to save room for growth. Honestly you'll probably end up only getting 2-4 anyway because there are so many people haha

brmreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you tank were a little older and more experience under the belt, then I would say all of them. However, I would wait a bit longer before getting anything requiring more attention. ;)

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back