worlds smallest reef tank

This is ultra cool. Way cooler than mine... ...but not to be a buzz kill, mine holds three cups of water. It also has LED lighting (white and blue), which puts out about 150 par. It has several zoas, a feather duster, and two half dead sps corals. Oh and lots of algae. (I don't keep up with it any more :squigglemouth: ).
 
Last edited:
That looks awesome. You should look into making a doll house setting. Maybe a small lamp and couch...or something like that to further the photographic illusion.
 
I think you can have a max of 3 copepods in there! Very cool! I didn't see the key chain ring. Lol


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
This is so cool! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new